NANA Net. Our Community.
NGO Association of Northern Area-NANA Rangpur is the community of all the NGO Under Rangpur Division, We collaborate to help each other to achieve our goals.
In our association, we have created a field to work together as a team for the common interest of NGOs of the Northern area of Bangladesh. At NANA Net, the term “Net” indicates network.
Seminar on Food Rights
In this seminar, we have discussed food waste problems and how we can work on solving this problem using the manpower of our NGO’s
World Food Safety Day (WFSD)
World Food Safety Day (WFSD) celebrated on 7 June 2021 aims to draw attention and inspire action to help prevent, detect and manage foodborne risks, contributing to food security, human health, economic prosperity, agriculture, market access, tourism and sustainable development
Food Safety, Everyone Business
Under the theme “Food safety, everyone’s business”, the action-oriented campaign will promote global food safety awareness and call upon countries and decision-makers, the private sector, civil society, UN organizations and the general public to take action.
Saving Lives & Building Community Since 2020
What We Do
The NGO Association of Northern Area (NANA Net) adopts as its mandate the following purposes and objectives:
- To unite NGOs of Northern area in the cause of advancing peace, as well as well-being at all levels – individual, family, tribal, national, and world;
- To assist its member organizations in accomplishing their tasks relative to creating a better society and Home: economically, socially, environmentally, politically, and morally;
- To empower its members by acting as one strong and unified voice in advancing conflict resolution and moral solutions to pressing regional, national, and social problems;
- To serve its member organizations by acting as their advocate and spokesman at the international level on issues of mutual concern, by working in partnership with national and international level;
- To unite NGOs support of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, with particular emphasis on promoting human dignity.
- To give greater voice to smaller NGOs beyond their national borders, including NGOs from developing countries and countries with economies in transition.
The NGO Association of Northern Area (NANA) is a regional organization whose mission is to serve its member organizations, strengthen and encourage the non-governmental sector as a whole, increase public understanding of the non-governmental community, and provide the mechanism and support needed for NGOs to connect, partner, and multiply their contributions to solve humanity’s basic problems.
Become a Sponsor. Get Involved.
There are many ways to support the work of NANA with a donation:
- Scholarship Fund: This fund is to help small NGOs from the least developed countries to attend the NANA Annual Conference.
- Code of Ethics Initiative: Support the ongoing development of the Code of Ethics Initiative to promote integrity and ethical behavior in the charitable, nonprofit realm.
- Support NANA: NANA uses this fund to build its countrywide membership.